- Viking advanced clock controlled tone/message generator
- Designed to provide accurately timed tones and/or messages over existing paging system
- Provides a cost effective way of signalling school period changes, factory shifts, breaks, lunch periods, etc.
- 4 programmable trigger inputs which are ideal for triggering emergency alert tones/messages to indicate fire evacuation, severe weather, lock down, all clear or can be used in store castor applications for "customer service required" announcements, etc.
- Comes equipped with up to 6 minutes of CD quality WAV file audio storage for up to 14 different tone/messages
- Factory loaded with common school, business, and factory tones but can be programmed with your custom tones/messages or updated from the list of WAV files from the Viking website
- Programmable with up to 14 schedules and up to 1,000 events allowing for the programming of an entire year or multiple years of schedules in advance
- Automatic daylight saving time and leap year correction
- Programmable atomic clock synchronization
- USB PC programming software included
- Non-volatile memory with 4 hour clock back up
- Factory loaded with school and factory tones
- Remote phone programming for on/off and schedule change
- Page trigger outputs (12VDC and DPDT relay)
- Programmable auxiliary relay contacts (DPDT)
- 24 hour digital clock displays hours and minutes
- One mono line level
Suggested Retail: $2,288.48
There are no special notices for this product. Thanks for taking the time to check.