Barbicide Disinfectant Concentrate / 64 oz. Each
* Barbicide is an E.P.A. (Environmental Protection Agency) registered hospital disinfectant for all salon tools.
* It is germicidal, fungicidal, virucidal, and pseudomonacidal.
* It kills H.I.V. (A.I.D.S. Virus), herpes, ringworm, staph, and numerous other pathogenic organisms.
* Complies with OSHAs bloodborn pathogens standard.
* It disinfects scissors, combs, brushes and salon surfaces.
* Metals can be immersed for hours without rusting.
* It is safe for acrylic tanning beds/stainless steel/plastics.
* It is concentrated.
* Mix with water to make a disinfectant solutions.
* Makes a clear blue solution with a pleasant fragrance and is fully biodegradable.
* Immerse items for 10 minutes or spray onto surfaces. Will not stain skin or surfaces.
* Disinfected minimizing all risk of cross infection from one client to the next.
* Makes 16 gallons per 64 oz.
Suggested Retail: $88.99
Country of Origin: USA
There are no special notices for this product. Thanks for taking the time to check.