Your search for products in Home & Office Security yielded 409 results. You are on page 1 of 41. Revise or New Search
Wholesale Home Security - Wholesale Home Security Systems - Home Security Products
Stock up on wholesale home security products. We carry a wide variety of wholesale home security system at discount prices. Save on home security products today at Dollar Days. Home and office security at the lowest prices around. Closeout and cheap products to keep your business secure. Quality wholesale store fixtures and displays by the case or buy in bulk, all at closeout price points.
Non-Functioning Mock Wholesale Security Camera. Features a motion detecting sensor that makes it appear to work as an actual security camera! Will swivel and a light will come on when the sensor is activated. No wiring needed. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included). This wholesale cheap bulk discount mock security camera is gift boxed.
The cold, hard steel of these rugged nunchucks telescopes to an intimidating 14-3/4", then collapses to a compact, unobtrusive size for easy handling. The nunchucks can be stored discreetly in the belt pouch when not in use. Gift boxed.
Criminals will be convinced that the area is being electronically monitored and will go in search of an easier target. Fake security cameras are an easy, cost-effective way to help prevent crime at your home, office or retail location. Features Include: Led Light No wiring needed Installation screws included Adjustable base allows you to set angle of the camera This is NOT a functioning camera; however it will deter most criminal activity Realistic appearance - when mounted, no one will know the difference, except for you! Requires two AA batteries (not included)Measures: 7. 5 x 3. 25 x 6. 25 inches
Water Leak Alarm. Swann Sw351-Wla Water Leak Alarm Sw351-Wla. Specs: Protects Home Or Property From Water Damage; Monitors Areas With Potential For Water Leaks; Alarm Is Triggered When Water Leak Or Flooding Is Detected; Unique Slim, Weather-Resistant Design; Multidirectional Sensor For Fast, Accurate Detection; Built-In Magnet For Easy Attachment; Push Button For Low-Battery Testing; For Use In All Temperature Ranges; Concealed On/Off Switch & High/Low Sensitivity Selection; Extra-Long Battery Life; Requires 2 Aaa Batteries. Warranty: One Year.
- Dakota Alert wireless PIR sensor kit - Passive infrared detector is able to monitor an area up to 100 degrees wide - With the integral mask, the detection area can be narrowed down to 20 degrees or anywhere in between - With the swivel mount, the IR-3000 sensor can be adjusted right to left up to 80 degrees and up and down up to 50 degrees - Can detect a person up to 12 feet, 25 feet or 40 feet away - Sensor can also be set to flash an LED or stay dark when a signal is sent - Powered by one 9 volt battery and will have a battery life of about 12 months under normal conditions (low battery alert to notify you when it is time to replace the battery) - Designed for indoor or light duty outdoor applications under an eave or awning or other protected location - WR-3000 receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet and can be placed on a table orounted on the wall - When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, one of four different tones (Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, orWhistle) will sound for a few seconds - Receiver volume control - Equipped with four form "C" relays (one for each zone), and one 12 volt DC output terminal that will activate for several secondswhen a signal is received - Receiver can be user-programmed, so the 12 volt DC terminal and one relay will activate for 10 minutes, if this is desired. The tones will still sound for several seconds. - Wireless PIR sensor has a range
- Dakota Alertwireless motion alert 3000 - The next step in the evolution of the driveway alarm; the ultimate in wireless systems - Transmitter operates on one9-volt battery and is easily mounted on a tree orpost near the drive - Transmitter uses a passive infrared (PIR) beam to detect people or vehiclesto a distance of up to 80 feet, then sends a radio signal back to the WR-3000 receiver up to 600 feet away (depending on terrain) - Transmitter is weather proof and meant for exterior locations - Up to four zones can be monitored with additional transmitters - The transmitters can be programmed so they will each sound a different tone at the receiver - The WR-3000 is the receiver for the WMA-3000 system - WR-3000 plugs into a standard wall outlet and can be placed on a table or mounted on the wall - When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, one of four different tones (Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, or Whistle) will sound - There is also a volume control, allowing you to set the sound to the desired level - WR-3000 is equipped with four form "C" relays (one for each zone), and one 12-volt DC outputterminal that will activate for several seconds when a signal is received - The receiver can be user-programmed, so the 12-volt DC terminal and onerelay will activate for 10 minutes, if this is desired; the tones will still sound for several seconds - Ash
EXTRA WIRELESS TRANSMITTER: DK-WMT-3000 EXTRA WIRELESS RECE
- Grandstream cube IP camera - Built-in microphone and speaker with industry-leading SIP/VoIP capability for two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones - Motion detection and alert notification - Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers - 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer - Easy installation and management using grandstream's web-based graphical user interface - High quality CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality - Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at up to D1 resolution - Support 24MB pre/post-event recording buffer - Support built-in microphone and speaker with industry-leading SIP/VoIP capability for two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones - Support motion detection, alert notification, variable bit rate and variable frame rate - Support IE and Firefox browsers for network preview - Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers - Compatible with Grandstream's current HTTP API/SDK for surveillance product line - Full ONVIF compliance - Power-over-Ethernet - H.264, MjPEG, JPEG - 1/4", CMOS, 680H x 512V pixel resolution, excellent low noise levels and low-light sensitivity - 1/4", M12, f=4.5mm, F1.5, FOV=64 Lens type - .05Lux - 11.5V/lux-sec (550nm) - Max video resolution: 704x480, 352x240, 17
- Grandstream cube IP camera - Built-in microphone and speaker with industry-leading SIP/VoIP capability for two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones - Motion detection and alert notification - Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers - 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer - Easy installation and management using grandstream's web-based graphical user interface - High quality CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality - Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at up to D1 resolution - Support 24MB pre/post-event recording buffer - Support built-in microphone and speaker with industry-leading SIP/VoIP capability for two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones - Support motion detection, alert notification, variable bit rate and variable frame rate - Support IE and Firefox browsers for network preview - Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers - Compatible with Grandstream's current HTTP API/SDK for surveillance product line - Full ONVIF compliance - Wi-FI (802.11b/g/n) - H.264, MjPEG, JPEG - 1/4", CMOS, 680H x 512V pixel resolution, excellent low noise levels and low-light sensitivity - 1/4", M12, f=4.5mm, F1.5, FOV=64 Lens type - .05Lux - 11.5V/lux-sec (550nm) - Max video resolution: 704x480, 352x240, 17
- Grandstream fixed dome high definition IP camera - Unobtrusive indoor solution that can be easily mounted on walls or ceilings for maximum surveillance protection - Integrated microphone, speaker and smoke detector for maximum and out-of-the-box video and audio and smoke monitoring using industry standard SIP and VoIP technology - Motion detection and alert notification - Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) - 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer - High quality 2 megapixels CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality - Advanced multi-rate (variable bit rate and frame rate) real-time streaming using H.264 or motion JPEG at 720p resolution - Integrated microphone and speaker and SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio communications as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones - Support Motion detection and alert notification - Support watermark for security authentication - Support IE and Firefox web browsers and e-PTZ function - Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 6+ simultaneous HD viewers - Built-in high performance streaming serverr to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers - Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the internet or corporate network - 1/3.2", 2 Megapixel CMOS, 1,600H x 1,200V image sensor - Lens type: 1/3", M12 MEGA, f=4.2mm
- Grandstream IP video phone - Easy and affordable way of communicating face-to-face over any distance - Reduce your travel costs and increase your productivity with face-to-face communication over any distance - Interoperable with most 3rd party SIP products - H.264 support that enables real-time high quality video at bandwidths as low as 32 kbps and up to 1 mbps - High quality videoconferencing from home or from the office - High quality 2 way real-time video - High fidelity video quality at bandwidths between 64kbps to 1mbps - Crisp picture quality - Adjustable advanced VGA resolution camera - Razor-thin 5.6 inch TFT color LCD display and two dimensional movement (vertical/horizontal) - 3 Way conferencing - Optical and digital zoom, auto-focus, auto exposure - Picture-in-picture - Custom ring tones - Intuitive graphic user - Supports SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, TLS(pending) - Supports dual 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports, 2 USB (2.0) host ports, 1 audio and 1 video output jack and headset jack - Powerful video DSP with advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology to ensure superb audio and video quality - Supports H.263 and advanced H.264 base line real-time video codec (at CIF or QVGA resolution and up to 30 frames/second) Anti-flickering, auto focus and auto ex
Wholesale Home and Office Security - We have a great selection of wholesale retail store security products at DollarDays. From wholesale security mirror to fake money detectors and pens to security cameras and bar locks, you'll find a great selection of wholesale retail store security here at Dollar Days, your one-stop online wholesale distributor! Be sure to check out our bulk pricing and Closeout Corner categories for other great wholesaler deals on bulk bargains. DollarDays - your one-stop wholesale distributor for discount products - Cheap prices, not cheap wholesale store security merchandise!
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
North America: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Canada: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon
Central America: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama
South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Other countries: Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Singapore, Tawain, Hong Kong
Most popular cities in the United States DollarDays ships to include: Akron, Albuquerque, Alexandria, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Arlington, Arlington, Atlanta, Augusta-Richmond County, Aurora, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, Boise, Boston, Bridgeport, Brownsville, Buffalo, Cape Coral, Cedar Rapids, Chandler, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Chesapeake, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbia, Columbus, Columbus, Concord, Coral Springs, Corona, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Des Moines, Detroit, Durham, El Monte, El Paso, Elizabeth, Escondido, Eugene, Evansville, Fayetteville, Flint, Fontana, Fort Collins, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Garland, Gilbert town, Glendale, Glendale, Grand Prairie, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Hampton, Hartford, Hayward, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu CDP, Houston, Huntington Beach, Huntsville, Indianapolis, Irvine, Irving, Jackson, Jacksonville, Jersey, Joliet, Kansas, Kansas, Knoxville, Lakewood, Lancaster, Lansing, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington-Fayette, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Memphis, Mesa, Mesquite, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Mobile, Modesto, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Naperville, Nashville-Davidson, New Haven, New Orleans, New York, Newark, Newport News, Norfolk, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Oceanside, Oklahoma, Omaha, Ontario, Orange, Orlando, Overland Park, Oxnard, Palmdale, Pasadena, Pasadena, Paterson, Pembroke Pines, Peoria, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pomona, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Rancho Cucamonga, Reno, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rockford, Sacramento, Salem, Salinas, Salt Lake, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita, Santa Rosa, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Simi Valley, Sioux Falls, Spokane, Springfield, Springfield, St. Louis, St. Paul, St. Petersburg, Stamford, Sterling Heights, Stockton, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tempe, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Topeka, Torrance, Tucson, Tulsa, Vallejo, Vancouver, Virginia Beach, Waco, Warren, Washington, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Worcester, Yonkers
Most popular towns in Canada DollarDays ships to include: Abbotsford, Barrie, Calgary, Chicoutimi, Edmonton, Halifax, Hamilton, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Montréal, Oshawa, Ottawa, Quebéc, Regina, Saint John, Saskatoon, Sherbrooke, St Catharines-Niagara, St John's, Sudbury, Sydney, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Trois-Rivières, Vancouver, Victoria, Windsor, Winnipeg
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.