Your search for products in Weather Monitoring yielded 49 results. You are on page 1 of 5. Revise or New Search
Wholesale Weather Monitors - Weather Instruments
Find wholesale weather monitors on sale when purchased in bulk. Our wholesale weather instruments are perfect for stocking your storefront while offering your customers a large selection of products. Buy wholesale weather monitors today at DollarDays! Wholesale radio supplies - weather monitoring devices, weather radios, weather stations, headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3 players, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery and camera products - buy the case or buying in bulk, all at low cheap closeout prices.
- Oregon Scientific professional wireless weather station - Includes USB connectivity - Capturing weather data has never been easier - Featuring a rotary dial for easy information access, the WMR100N monitors six different weather measurements and includes an atomic clock for precise time. This professional weather station offers easy set-up, and you can even expand the sensors for additional weather monitoring. - Rotary dial controls for easy console navigation - Includes five sensors for comprehensive weather information (UV sensor available for purchase separately) - Forecast the weather 12 to 24 hours in advance using graphical icons - Displays temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind, rainfall, dew point, windchill, and heat index data - Bar graph shows 24-hour history of barometric, UV Index, and rainfall data - Automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock and adjusts for Daylight Saving Time; includes alarm - Wind sensor provides information on wind speed, gust, and direction - Includes PC software CD to store and view weather data on your PC; USB connection to PC - Moon phase icon helps gauge moonlight and tides for outdoor activities - Displays three levels of temperature and humidity trends: Rising, Steady, or Falling - Wireless sensors transmit data from up to 300 feet from main unit - Minimum/maximum temperature and humidity memory with time/date stamp - HiGlo™ ele
- Midland emergency weather alert radio with alarm clock - Trilingual - select from English, Spanish or French - All 7 NOAA/ Environment Canada weather channels - S.A.M.E. Digital technology - Stores up to 10 different all hazards and weather alerts - Time and alarm clock with date display - 25 programmable counties - 3 Selectable warning systems: 90dB siren alarm, flashing LED or voice alert - Color-coded alert level indicators - Loud alert to keep your family safe - Emergency power back-up - Public alert certified - All Hazards Alert means you will receive important severe weather and other local emergency announcements such as: Amber Alert, hazardous material warning, local area emergency, biological hazard warning, civil emergency message, civil danger warning, food contamination warning - S.A.M.E. digital technology allows you to receive alerts/warnings for your area - Alert override automatically switches from standby to emergency alerts - Instant weather information direct from the national weather service and environment Canada - Over 80 emergency alerts for dangerous weather and local hazard warning - Get the important information you need - even in the event of a power outage with the battery backup system
- Displays Weather Forecast icons--Sunny, Partly Cloudy, Cloudy, Rainy or Snow - Displays current moon phase - Indoor and outdoor (up to 10 wireless sensors) temperature and humidity measurements - Measures temperature, humidity, wind chill, wind speed, wind direction, UV index (optional), barometric pressure and rainfall - Displays dew point, wind chill and heat index readings - Weather alert alarms for temperature, heat index, humidity, dew point, gust wind and rainfall rate - Automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock - Includes 5-language software--English, Dutch, Italy, Spanish and French to store and view weather data on your PC via USB download - On-board Data Logger Function stores data with a time stamp - Long range transmission of 300 feet (100 meters) at 433MHz between the main unit and remote sensors - Main console features touch-screen controls and EL backlight - Installation kit allows for multiple mounting options (includes 6 foot mounting pole) - Low battery indicator icons for both main units and wireless sensors - Operating temperature range: 0°C to +70°C (8°F to 158°F) - Includes 6V DC AC adapter for main unit and batteries for wireless sensors - Includes 6 foot USB cable
- Oregon Scientific portable public alert radio - NOAA radio continuously receives public alerts on civil and weather disasters (tornadoes, hurricanes, Amber Alerts, etc. 24 hours a day) - Monitors all NOAA and EAS weather warnings - 100 dB Audio alarm with visual alert signal - Runson AC adapter or batteries (includes rechargeableNi-MH battery, can also run on AA batteries) - LCD screen displays 12/24 hour clock and month/daycalendar - Three levels of messages (advisory, watch, warning) - Dual alarms with snooze function - Can receive broadcasts for up to 9 different local areas - Automatically charges in cradle - Broadcasts messages visually using dot matrix display - Automatically sets channel for clearest reception - Alerts available in English, French, and Spanish - Home and travel use modes - Signal strength icon with signal loss reminder - Box dimensions: 9"L x 10.25"W x 4"H - Black
Package Contents: - WR602 Radio - WR608 Charging cradle - Belt clip - Rechargeable battery - AC adapter - Manual
- Meade professional weather station - Indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity - 12 to 24 hour weather forecast (with icons) - Min/max memory for in/out temperature and humidity - Wind speed range: 0 to 89.3m/s (0 to 199.9 mph) - 16 Position wind direction - Rainfall range from 0 to 1999MM - Cumulative rainfall tracking for up to one month - 24 hour barometric pressure history chart - Monitors temperature and humidity from up to 3 remotes - Outdoor temperature range: -40.0 °F to 122°F (-40.0°C to +50°C) - Indoor/outdoor humidity range 25% to 90% - Comfort level indicators - One sensor (TS33C) included operating range to 328 feet (100 meters) - Automatically sets to the U.S. Atomic clock - 12 or 24 hour time format with multiple zone options - Choose English, German, French, Itlian, Spanish or Dutch - Single crescendo alarm - Main unit, large LCD display - Wall mount or desktop option - Moon phase display - Batteries not included: 4-AA (main unit) 2-AA (sensor) 2-AA (anemometer) 2-AA (rain gauge)
- Oregon Scientific wireless weather station - Temperature/humidity display - Self-setting atomic clock - Forecasts weather 12 to 24 hours in advance - Displays indoor/outdoor temperatures - Displays current moon phase - Barometric pressure readout - Weather trend indicators - Displays three levels of temperature, humidity, and pressure trends (rising, falling, steady) - Calculates and displays heat index reading based on outdoor temperature and humidity - Features alarm clock with 8 minute snooze - Calculates comfort level based ontemperature and humidity readings - Ice warningfunction (icon flashes when outdoor temperature reaches freezing point) - Wireless sensor displays temperature and humidity - Displays outdoor temperature from up to 3 wireless sensors (includes 1 THGR122N sensor) - User selectable high and low temperature/humidity alarms - Requires 3 AA batteries for main unit and 2 AAA batteries for remote sensor (not included) - Black
Sharp Atomic Wireless Weather Station. Time and date information. Large display shows time,day,date and alarm settings. The clock resets automatically and sets itself for daylight saving time. The clock never needs updating. Weather information. The bright color display illustrates 12 and 24 hour future forecast, barometric pressure, indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity. 12 and 24 hour future weather forecasts. Shown in easy to read, color graphics. Current and historic barometric pressure. Monitor the weather through the barometric pressure history and current barometric pressure. The station forecasts upcoming weather conditions based on changing air pressure. For the office and the home. 915MHz outdoor sensor. Hi and low dimmer control. Dual alarm. Main unit - requires AC Adapter (included). Also works with 3 x AAA battery (not included). Wireless outdoor sensor - requires 2 x AA battery (not included).
- Oregon Scientific advanced weather station with atomic time - Displays indoor and outdoor temperature (up to 3 channels) and humidity - Displays indoor and outdoor humidity with trend (up to 3 channels) - Displays weather warning messagees: storm, wind, fog, frost, heat - Forecasts the weather with pressure trend for the next 12+ hours - Displays daily high/low memory for indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity - Displays moon phases - features ice alert function: green LED light blinks when outdoor temperature nears icy conditions - Automatically sets itself to the US atomic clock for precise time and adjusts for daylight savings time - Features backlight for easy viewing in lowlight conditions - Wirelessly transmits data from 100 feet away - Requires 3 AA (main unit) and 2 AAA (sensor) batteries (not included)
- Midland HH54 portable emergency weather alert radio value pack - SAME technology allows alerts/warnings for designated area - Stores up to 9 county codes - Home/travel weather modes: home mode - weather channel selection is made by menu; travel mode - unit scans and locks on the local weather channel - Get up to date weather information direct from the National Weather Service or Environment Canada - Weather Scan feature allows you to scan and lock on the strongest weather channel signal - Over 60 emergency alerts such as hazardous weather and local area warnings - Tri-color LED - 3 type of alerts (warning, watch and advisory) - Weather alert - tone, voice or visual (flash backlight) - Large backlit LCD display - Uses 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included) or rechargeable battery pack - Comes with radio, drop-in charger, AC adaptor and rechargeable battery pack
- Midland S.A.M.E. weather radio - Weather/hazard/civil emergencyalert monitor - FM radio - Alarm clock - Snooze - Calendar that displays day, month, and year - User can eliminate selected repetitive statements and watches - Backlit 56 character LCD - 3 Levels of warning lights - Memory system for up to 20 different counties - Supplied with wall power pack and wall mount bracket - Battery backup system (4 AA batteries required, not included) - Radio automatically switches to WX band when an alert is issued - Telescopic antenna - Powerful alert tone - Color coded alert lights -Instant local weather - Accessory jack for optional equipment (strobe light 18-STR or pillow vibrator) - Additional optional accessory: 18-259W window mount antenna (sold separately) - Externalantenna jack - Easy setup - Large backlit display screen - REPLACES THE WR-30 - Silver
DollarDays wholesale radios supplies distributors. weather monitoring decives, weather radios,headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery and camera products, we have it all at great closeout bulk buying pricing. Be sure to check out our bulk pricing and Closeout Corner cheap camera products for other great wholesaler deals on bulk bargains. DollarDays - your one-stop wholesale distributor for dollar store, churches, schools, non profit organizations, charities and discount wholesale electronic store products, supplier for discount wholesale buy in bulk battery stores, drug stores, convenience store products deals. Cheap prices, never cheap products! Discount and wholesale discount store products at bulk product prices for convenience and drug stores as well as wholesale bulk electronic distributor items and supplier. Discount wholesale distributors and suppliers, as well as charity, church, school and non profit organizations find Dollar Days batteries supply products in bulk are perfect for whole sale music supply stores.
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
North America: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Canada: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon
Central America: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama
South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Other countries: Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Singapore, Tawain, Hong Kong
Most popular cities in the United States DollarDays ships to include: Akron, Albuquerque, Alexandria, Amarillo, Anaheim, Anchorage, Arlington, Arlington, Atlanta, Augusta-Richmond County, Aurora, Aurora, Austin, Bakersfield, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, Boise, Boston, Bridgeport, Brownsville, Buffalo, Cape Coral, Cedar Rapids, Chandler, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Chesapeake, Chicago, Chula Vista, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbia, Columbus, Columbus, Concord, Coral Springs, Corona, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Des Moines, Detroit, Durham, El Monte, El Paso, Elizabeth, Escondido, Eugene, Evansville, Fayetteville, Flint, Fontana, Fort Collins, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Garland, Gilbert town, Glendale, Glendale, Grand Prairie, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Hampton, Hartford, Hayward, Henderson, Hialeah, Hollywood, Honolulu CDP, Houston, Huntington Beach, Huntsville, Indianapolis, Irvine, Irving, Jackson, Jacksonville, Jersey, Joliet, Kansas, Kansas, Knoxville, Lakewood, Lancaster, Lansing, Laredo, Las Vegas, Lexington-Fayette, Lincoln, Little Rock, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Memphis, Mesa, Mesquite, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Mobile, Modesto, Montgomery, Moreno Valley, Naperville, Nashville-Davidson, New Haven, New Orleans, New York, Newark, Newport News, Norfolk, North Las Vegas, Oakland, Oceanside, Oklahoma, Omaha, Ontario, Orange, Orlando, Overland Park, Oxnard, Palmdale, Pasadena, Pasadena, Paterson, Pembroke Pines, Peoria, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Plano, Pomona, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Rancho Cucamonga, Reno, Richmond, Riverside, Rochester, Rockford, Sacramento, Salem, Salinas, Salt Lake, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita, Santa Rosa, Savannah, Scottsdale, Seattle, Shreveport, Simi Valley, Sioux Falls, Spokane, Springfield, Springfield, St. Louis, St. Paul, St. Petersburg, Stamford, Sterling Heights, Stockton, Sunnyvale, Syracuse, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tempe, Thousand Oaks, Toledo, Topeka, Torrance, Tucson, Tulsa, Vallejo, Vancouver, Virginia Beach, Waco, Warren, Washington, Wichita, Winston-Salem, Worcester, Yonkers
Most popular towns in Canada DollarDays ships to include: Abbotsford, Barrie, Calgary, Chicoutimi, Edmonton, Halifax, Hamilton, Kelowna, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Montréal, Oshawa, Ottawa, Quebéc, Regina, Saint John, Saskatoon, Sherbrooke, St Catharines-Niagara, St John's, Sudbury, Sydney, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Trois-Rivières, Vancouver, Victoria, Windsor, Winnipeg
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.